The Dive Rite XT2 Sidemount Regulato’s ambidextrous orientation was made for sidemount.
The XT2 left hand regulator provides the perfect hose routing for the left tank paired with 60-inch Airflex hose and a right angle adapter. The hose no longer has to wrap around the neck where it can catch; instead the hose runs under the arm straight to the mouth using the angle adapter.
The XT2 right hand regulator pairs with a 22-inch hose for the right hand bottle, again with an angle adapter to avoid pulling.
Our braided Airflex hoses makes hose management easy and come standard with the XT2 Sidemount Regulator Package set up. Six inch SPGs can be mounted up or down, depending on diver preference for viewing ease.
- XT1 First Stage QTY:2
- XT2 Second Stage, right-hand
- XT2 Second Stage, left-hand
- 60-inch braided Airflex LP hose
- 22-inch braided Airflex LP hose
- Right angle regulator adapter QTY:2
- Compact 6-inch SPG QTY:2
- Regulator necklace
- Small swivel bolt snap
- Hose clip retainer
XT2 Second Stage Regulator
- Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Venturi assist directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation
- Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free at surface and is easy to use with gloves
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow
- Orthdontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives
XT1 First Stage Regulator
- Balanced first stage provides consistent gas flow regardless of depth and tank pressure
- Five low pressure ports and a swivel turret achieves optimal hose routing
- HP ports are angled 90-degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting which gives the perfect angle for hose routing
- Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants and freezing