The Shearwater Research Teric dive computer watch brings divers an everyday timepiece and dive computer of unprecedented capabilities.
Different watch faces, configurable colours to match your style, air integration, recreational and technical open circuit and close circuit modes, freediving mode, programmable timers, adjustable alarms and stopwatch… and it works seamlessly with Shearwater Cloud!
The Teric is an advanced dive computer for all types of diving with intuitive controls and menu navigation and a bright, vivid colour display. With a high degree of customization, the Teric promises to be top of its class when it comes to wearable timepiece dive computers.
The watch that transforms you
Powerful • Simple • Reliable ...and smaller
The Shearwater Teric computer watch brings divers an everyday timepiece and dive computer of unprecedented capabilities. Different watch faces, configurable colours to match your style, air integration, freediving mode, technical and recreational dive modes, OC and CC, programmable timers, alarms and stopwatch… and it works seamlessly with Shearwater Cloud!
The Teric is an advanced dive computer made by Searchwater Research for all types of diving with intuitive controls and menu navigation and a bright, vivid colour display. With a high degree of customization, the Teric promises to be top of its class when it comes to wearable timepiece dive computers.
The Teric has a rich, full color AMOLED screen providing a highly visible, bright and vivid display. It also comes with an all new Free Diving mode that has programmable sampling rates, configurable haptic and audible alarms and improved ascent and descent rate. The Teric has a higher degree of end user configurability than previous Shearwater dive computers.
While the Teric already has a sapphire crystal screen that is extremely tough, available accessories for added protection on the surface and underwater include Screen Guard — adding more protection to this unit. Also available as an option are Multi Colour Straps or Single Colour Straps to make your Teric stand out. These can be selected in the options above.
The Teric is equally at home in 100m of water and a corporate boardroom… It’s sapphire crystal window and 316 stainless bezel and buttons make it one of the most rugged timepiece dive computers on the market… The full colour, high resolution AMOLED screen is easy to read in any conditions… It is simple, small yet extremely powerful…
Paired with a computer the transmitter allows you to see how much gas is left in your tank like a simple pressure gauge and your computer will calculate, using your breathing rate, current depth and remaining gas, exactly how long that gas will last so you know when to shallow up.
Shearwater Swift Transmitter
With smart AI technology, the Swift Transmitter creates a highly reliable connection, listens for other transmitters, and only communicates when the channel is clear by avoiding collision with other signals.
Now, divers can use multiple transmitters near each other without worrying about potential interference and firmware update allows for 4 transmitters to be used at the same time.
The Aqualung Transmitter automatically sends pressure information from your regulator to your computer so you can plan your profile and know exactly how long your gas will last in the water.
Simply screw it into one of your high pressure ports on your 1st stage and pair it to your computer and during your dive it will wirelessly send your cylinder pressure to your computer to work out how long your gas will last.
Introduction to the Shearwater Teric
Teric Home Screen configuration
Teric user interface
- Vivid HD full color 1.39” AMOLED display
- Rugged stainless 316 stainless bezel & buttons, sapphire crystal
- Crush proof to 650ft /200m
- 4 buttons with 1 configurable to give access to different tools like compass, stopwatch, countdown timer, etc.
- 15 screen colour options
- Rechargeable battery
- Wireless inductive charger
- Air integrated with up to 2 optional transmitters
- 22mm strap size (extender included)
- Optional multi-colour straps
- Teric Size: 55mmx55mm, 8mm tick
- 5 independently configurable diving modes
- 2 customizable layouts for every dive mode
- 5 customizable gases in every SCUBA mode
- Any combination of Oxygen, Nitrogen and Helium (Air, Nitrox,Trimix)
- OC REC Mode: 3 gas nitrox recreational computer
- OC TEC Mode: Multi gas, trimix decompression computer
- CC/BO Mode: Closed circuit fixed PPO2 decompression computer
- Gauge Mode: Bottom timer with stop watch and dive logging
- Freedive Mode: Configurable sampling rates, haptic and audible alarms
- Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors
- No lockout for violating deco stops
- CNS Tracking
- Quick NDL and full decompression planner built in
- 3 axis, tilt compensated digital compass with multiple display options
- Customizable auditory and haptic alerts
- High-speed depth sampling
- Bluetooth Dive log uploading to Shearwater Cloud
- Free firmware updates