The Suunto DX Dive Computer features the new Suunto Fused™ RGBM algorithm. Developed in conjunction with Dr. Bruce Wienke, it seamlessly combines Suunto Technical RGBM and the most complete bubble model in existence today, the full RGBM.
It has rebreather capability and supports dives down to 150m. With no input from the diver, Suunto Fused™ RGBM automatically switches between the two algorithms.
Effectively managing your dive allowing a slow continuous ascent from depth, so technical and deep divers have a shorter total decompression time. It also works for recreational divers, helping to maximize bottom time and minimize ascent time, so they can get the most out of their hobby.
FOR REBREATHER DIVING:
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints
- Custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic and Manual setpoint switching
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
FOR ALL DIVING:
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to 8 gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- iled graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software